Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Sorry for the long Hiatus

This summer seemed to just fly by...

I ended up starting a couple of projects:

Paisley Lace Shawl - It went well for a while but by the time I got to the end, I found out I was missing several stitches, I figured it was just better to take it all apart and start from the beginning...I want to use larger needles anyways. Grr...

Rogue is coming along nicely tho....The hood is being formed right now and after that, all I have are the sleeves to worry about. Yay!

I also started a knitting group for some friends and friends of friends....attendence hasn't been all the steady, but we'll see what happens in the upcoming year. I'll post pictures when I find the time to take them...moving tomorrow...AHHHH!!! NOT PACKED YET!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home