Monday, April 24, 2006

Ahh! I should be studying!

My yarn for the Lovely Lacy/Heirloom Shawl showed up this weekend:


I decided to go with Knit Picks' Palette Yarn in Blush. And instead of studying for my finals that are in about two weeks...I started working on the shawl. The free pattern on Canadian Living is loaded with errors and it was a pain in the butt to realize that. I did find a site that helped a lot on the Knitters Review Forum. So after a lot of ripping out and restarting I finally finished Panel I:


It actually turned out to look somewhat like the picture on the website. Heh...This thing is stressing me out though...I keep doubting the pattern which isn't so fun.

1 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home