Sunday, April 09, 2006

So It Begins

It has been a while since I started something new...something close to 5 months? I've just been so busy and indecisive. ^_^ But I've finally picked out the projects that I'm going to make:

Rogue
This is the most challenging thing I've tried...But I'm so excited about it. I saw the completed sweater on so many other knitters' sites and so I bought the pattern a couple of days ago and am waiting for my PayPal to clear. It looks so cool with the celtic cables. *so excited* I'm pretty sure I'm going to use Bartlett Yarn's Glen Tweed 2-ply.

Miss Dashwood
Saw this and couldn't resist. I know I don't have a kid, but I'm so happy I know so many people who do ^_^. One of the leaders at my church just had a baby girl, Michaela (not sure that's how she spells it, but I know that's how Dr. Quin spelled her's), and this thing has her name written all over it. Yarn wise, I think I'm going to go with some sort of Debbie Bliss (cuz its soft and cuz her mom's name is Debbie ^_^)

Considering:
Lovely Lacy Shawl
aka the Mount Everest Shawl. This thing has so many detailed instructions, but it looks so amazing completed and its also HUGE! Most likely going to go to my mom since she keeps asking me for shawls.

Supple Rib Knit Arm Warmers
I'm tired of typing and coding with cold arms...-__-

Nippertails
I think this would be great for ski/snowboarding trips. Or just keep my head warm in this insane weather.

So yeah, these guys should keep me busy for a while. I'll keep y'all updated. Wish me luck! ^_^

2 Comments:

At 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... »

 
At 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home